HOW TO GET THERE
Coron is easily accessible by air and by sea to and from Manila. Schedules and other travel information are available at the carrier's website.
- Zest Air: www.zestair.com.ph
- Cebu Pacific: www.cebupacificair.com
- PAL EXPRESS: www.philippineairlines.com
- WG&A Superferry: www.superferry.com.ph
- M/V CATALYN (CARGOES)
- M/V JOSILLE
- M/V BANTON PEARL
WHEN TO GO
- Clothing: Light, loose and comfortable clothing is recommended as Coron has a tropical climate.
- Money: Be sure to bring enough Philippine Pesos for your entire stay. Some hotels and establishments have money changing services and also accept major credit cards. Hotels may also accommodate guests' requests for a cash advance against a credit card. Travelers' checks are usually not accepted. A single ATM machine is available (Landbank) but only caters to banks accredited under ExpressNet.
- Conservation Fees: There are conservation Fees imposed by Marine Park Managements, Tagbanua Tribes of Coron Island and other tourists attractions for its protection and management.
- Environment: Practice ecological responsibility. Please do not litter or collect plants and animals.
- Health: Remember to bring insect repellant and an adequate supply of your personal prescription medications. A district hospital and several pharmacies are available to serve your health needs.
- Communications: Cellular phone service is available. You can also find internet service in some hotels and internet cafes. Resorts may also have a satellite phone connection.
- Electricity: The electrical system in Coron runs at 220 volts. Most outlets use flat parallel flat blades, so you may have to bring an adapter.
WHAT TO DO
For tour packages,
Contact us at 4220785 / 4042483 / 09178543779